Conferences Series LLC International Summit on The 27th World Congress on Nursing Care heldontheMay20-21,2019Osaka,Japan
Conference Series LLC Ltd is thankful to all the esteemed speakers, enthusiastic delegates and students for making Nursing Care Congress 2019 a fruitful event. The 27th World Congress on Nursing Care held on the May 20-21, 2019 Osaka, Japan hosted a good number of Academic, Business and Student speakers as well as delegates from the Healthcare profession and Nurses.
Carrying the theme “Advancement in Technologies to Enhance & Ease Nursing Care” the recent research topics and healthcare innovations were presented and discussed at the meeting.
The Keynote speeches for Nursing Care Congress 2020 were presented by the following well-known and leading personnel from the field of Nutrition, Food and Health Sciences:
The status quo of geriatrics ward and nursing personnel allocation in medical institutions in Western China, Sichuan University, China
Forthcoming Conferences on International Conference on Nursing care practice October 12-13, 2020 Perth, Australia
- About Conference: Welcoming to International Conference on Nursing care practice and Scientific Conferences, The Conference Series LLC Ltd. Proudly announces the Nursing Care summit 2020 Conference during October 12-13, 2020 at Perth, Australia. The coming conference is organized with the theme of “Evaluating latest ideas in Nursing”
- Conference Series LLC Ltd. organizes a conference series of 1000+ World Events inclusive of 1000+ Conferences, 500+ coming and former Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access Journals that contains over 50000 eminent personalities, acknowledged scientists as editorial board members.
- Nursing Care summit 2020 will target on educational research directed toward its impact on clinical outcomes, through oral and poster shows, educational workshop sessions, and important plenary presentations. Attendees are supplied with the tools to boost Nursing Education & Healthcare programs to form education simpler in Nursing & Healthcare.
- Nursing care summit 2020 is a platform for clinical trial associates, nursing practitioner, healthcare professionals, nursing students, healthcare students, health science students as well as faculty, deans, researchers, and leaders to collaborate on topics affecting nursing and healthcare.
This international conference provides the opportunity for nursing professionals, professors and researchers from all over the world to gather and learn the latest advances in the field of nursing and healthcare to exchange scientific ideas and experiences in a distinctive environment.
Nursing Care Conference 2020 is the annual meeting conducted with the support of the Organizing Committee Members and members of the Editorial Board of the supporting Nursing related journals and is aimed at helping support nursing professionals i.e. registered nurses, nurse practitioner, forensic nursing, travel nursing to deliver the best care possible to patients.2 days of scientific exchange
- 200+ abstracts submitted
- 30+ scientific sessions
- 80+ international expert faculty members
- 100+ healthcare professionals
Why to attend?
- With people from around the world focused on getting some answers concerning Nursing, this is one of the opportunity to accomplish the greatest accumulation of individuals from different universities, associations, research centers etc. “International Conference on Nursing care practice” October 12-13, 2020 Perth, Australia will coordinate, disperse information, and meet with recurring pattern and potential investigators and get name affirmation at this 2-day event. Broadly acclaimed keynote & plenary speakers, the most recent frameworks, methodologies, and the most current updates in Nursing and Healthcare field are indications of this conference. This International Nursing Congress or rather all nursing relater gatherings, nursing care meetings and Nursing Conference will help in frameworks organization, amidst specialists, researchers and academicians.
John Charles | Program Manager
NURSING CARE SUMMIT 2020
WhatsApp: + 441797290013
Email id: email@example.com